Northwest Indian College will host the 13th annual Weavers Teaching Weavers gathering scheduled for March 31-April 1 from 9:00am-4:00pm at NWIC’s Lummi campus Cultural Learning Center (Log Bldng #7A). The purpose of this event is to allow experienced Native American weavers to learn from one another and to share their techniques. Elaine Grinnell, weaver, storyteller, and elder from Jamestown S’Klallam will be sharing her collection of stories throughout the day.
- Pre-register by Monday, March 25 @ $125/ person. Fee includes a healthy lunch.
- Registration at the Door, $150/per person
- Limit of 100 participants
- No Scholarships Available
- To register: click on the link for the Weavers Teaching Weavers brochure below, print out the registration form, and mail to the address below.
Payment: Send complete registration with a check to: Northwest Indian College, 2522 Kwina Rd,, Bellingham, WA 98226 Attn; Ruth Solomon
Cancellations/Refunds: Fees will be refunded, less a $25 processing fee, if requested no later than March 18th. After that date fees are non-refundable.
Special request for kit fee: If you are sponsored by a program please seek pre-approval for additional funds for kit fees. Have your program contact Ruth Solomon by March 18th @ 360-392-4239 to make arrangements!
Click here to download the 2016 Weavers Teaching Weavers brochure and registration form