Institutional Mission and Goals, Planning and Effectiveness
- Official statement of the institutional mission: Indicate how and when it was developed, approved, and communicated to the institution’s constituencies.
- Evidence that demonstrates the analysis and appraisal of institutional outcomes. Examples may include:
- annual goals and assessment of success in their accomplishments
- studies of alumni and former students
- studies regarding effectiveness of programs and their graduates
- studies that indicate degree of success in placing graduates
- pre- and post-test comparisons of student knowledge, skills, and abilities, and
- surveys of satisfaction - students, alumni, and employees.
- Institutional short term, strategic, or long term plans, including system master plans.
- Planning studies, enrollments for the past five years, enrollment projections, program and personnel needs analyses, fund development plans, and other institutional research results.