- Statistics available concerning faculty and administration characteristics, such as numbers of males and females, minorities, full-time and part-time faculty, years of service with the institution, degrees or levels of education, and years of other significant service.
- Completed Table 1, Institutional Faculty Profile and Table 2, Number and Source Terminal Degrees of Faculty.
- Salary data for faculty, including compensation for special or extra responsibilities.
- Policy and procedures on the evaluation of faculty, both full-time and part-time.
- Representative examples of the institutional and public impact of faculty scholarship.
- Summary of the most significant artistic creation, scholarly activity, and research by faculty during the past five years.
- Faculty handbook, including personnel policies and procedures.
- Policy on Academic Freedom.
- Faculty committees and membership.
- Evaluation forms and summary reports of student evaluations of faculty and courses.
- Access to personnel files and current professional vitae.
- Criteria and procedures for employing, evaluating, and compensating faculty in special programs such as off-campus, study aboard, travel/study, non-credit, or extension credit programs.
- Copies of any doctrinal statements required for employment, promotion, and tenure.
- Policies governing the employment, orientation, and evaluation of part-time faculty and teaching fellows, if applicable.
- Summary reports of faculty involvement with public services/community services.
- Institutional policies regarding scholarship and artistic creation by faculty and students.
- Institutional policies regarding research activity, including sponsored research by faculty and students.
- Summary of the faculty role in developing and monitoring policies and practices scholarship, artistic creation, and research.
- Statistics on faculty retention and turnover.