- Student Life
- Capital Campaign
- Faculty & Staff
- NWIC Sites
- Cooperative Extension
- Institutional Research
In pursuit of its mission, the NWIC Athletic Department strives to:
- Conduct all activities with the health, education, and welfare of all student-athletes.
- Conduct a program that is an integral part of the educational system, with the student-athlete as a participant in the student body.
- Recruit athletically talented students who are capable, prepared, and motivated to succeed academically and athletically.
- Provide staff, resources and facilities to support programs that are competitive at the inter-collegiate level and AIHEC competitions.
- Foster a sense of community among students, alumni, staff and the larger community.
- Provide a viable student development program which will guide and assist student-athletes in developing their academic potential, career vision and preparation, sense of responsibility towards community service, and personal values and skills.
- Establish and adhere to standards of conduct for staff and students that are consistent with the development of strong moral character, responsible behavior, and mutual respect.