- Student Life
- Capital Campaign
- Faculty & Staff
- NWIC Sites
- Cooperative Extension
- Institutional Research
"Boo" to the Flu
October 16, 2012 - 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Where: RLC Cafeteria
When: October 16, 2012
Who: This is for any staff, students, or community members.
This does not require that you have a chart started with the Lummi Health Clinic!!
After getting the flu shot you will receive a raffle ticekt for a chance to win a Fred Meyer $20 Gas Card. (Drawing will take place after event.)
Why: This season, protect yourself – and those around you – by getting a flu vaccine.
Ways to stay healthy:
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Wash your hands with soap and water. Alcohol-based hand rubs are also effective.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
• Stay home if you are sick. And limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
• Disinfect frequently touched surfaces like bedside tables, bathroom surfaces, children’s toys, door knobs, light switches and telephones.