The Northwest Indian College Public Information Officer and the Communications Committee provide website and marketing support to the NWIC faculty and staff. The Committee oversees the content posted on the NWIC website as well as communications with the media and outside entities and general communications within the College.
The Public Information Officer and the Communications Committee are available to help NWIC staff with the following types of communications needs:
- Presenting information on the Lummi Campus reader board
- Putting events in the NWIC Website events calendar
- Posting news stories on the NWIC website
- Developing and distributing press releases to the media
- Posting information and media to NWIC social media sites
- Updating and correcting content on the NWIC website
- Guidance on the creation of logos and other branded materials that will be distributed publicly
- Training and support to learn to edit content in parts of the NWIC website that you oversee
Resources for Website Editors: see the NWIC website editors reference guide here
If you have a communications request the Public Information Officer and the Communications Committee ask that you download and fill out the Communications Request Form and email it to us at NWICinfo@nwic.edu.
Note that Northwest Indian College has an approved set of guidelines for marketing and publications to the media, which includes information about fonts, colors, and other aspects of the NWIC brand. Please download the NWIC Marketing and Publications Guidelines for more information.
Please contact the Public Information Officer at: Barbara Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Communications Committee can be reached at NWICinfo@nwic.edu if you have any questions or need further help with communications. Click here for full contact information for the Public Information Officer, the Communications Committee, and Website Sub-committee