Here are some links to other colleges and universities with useful guidance on creating and using rubrics:
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment – Resources on all aspects of student learning outcomes assessment. Used by the University of Alaska – Fairbacks and other colleges/universities.
- University of Alaska – Fairbanks Assessment Resources – use National Institute for Learning Outcomes framework
- Association of American Colleges and Universities – Resources on Assessment
PROGRAM OUTCOMES RUBRICS
- Program Rubrics Resources – From Layola Marymont University – Describes the process for developing and using rubrics for program assessment and how it is different from other uses of rubrics.
RUBRICS FOR RUBRICS
How do you assess the effectiveness of a rubric? Here are some example rubrics for rubrics:
- Rubric for Rubrics – Buck Institute for Education
- Rubric for Rubrics – Arizona State University
- Rubric for Rubrics – Eastern Carolina University