PLEASE NOTE: you do NOT have to apply to Northwest Indian College to take TVR Institute courses. Simply follow the steps below.
Please note that there is a non-refundable $35.00 fee for submitting your registration to Northwest Indian College.
3. Submit a copy of at least one of the following. Please ensure that the copy you send is legible, especially the enrollment number!
4. Read and sign the Student Agreement form.
5. Read and sign the FERPA form.
6. Please scan and email these to our Participant Coordinator, McKenzie Hollingsworth, on or before the deadline listed to the right. You may also choose to fax these documents to (360) 752-2418.
7. Determine if you will need to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships may be available if your supervisor or program director has determined that your program is experiencing financial hardship, and does not have funds available to pay for staff development. You will need to submit a new scholarship request each quarter. Please note that if a student receives a scholarship they are expected to fully participate in and complete the class. Not doing so will affect the possibility of future scholarships. Contact McKenzie Hollingsworth for more details.
8. If funds are available, arrange for payment of tuition and fees, which you are responsible for even if you withdraw from classes.
Fees (for-credit courses only):
*As Northwest Indian College is a tribal college, it is necessary to have these documents in order to complete the registration process.
Please note: if this is not your first quarter enrolling in a TVR Institute course, you do not need to re-submit all of the above documents. Please just submit a new registration form with the course(s) you wish to take each quarter.
Fall 2017: August 31, 2017
Winter 2018: December 18, 2017