This webpage provides downloadable instructions and tools for instructors to use to perform the quarterly outcomes assessment for Spring quarter of 2018. All of the courses that are listed in any of the NWIC programs of study or award of completion are to assessed. Instructors who teach any of these courses are to assess all of the approved course outcomes using the tools provided on this webpage.
Please use the following downloadable files to perform the quarterly outcomes assessment: .
If you have any questions about how to assess your courses, please contact the appropriate department chair or program lead. If you have technical questions about the assessment forms or process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Department chairs and two-year program coordinators:
– Native Studies Leadership – Lexie Tom at email@example.com
– CARE in Human Services – Greg Mahle at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tribal Governance and Business Management – Laural Ballew at email@example.com
– Native Environmental Science – Emma Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org
– General Education and Two-year programs – Rudy Vendiola at email@example.com
Website last updated 4-17-2018