3. Fill out a Registration form.
4. Submit a copy of at least one of the following. Please ensure that the copy you send is legible, especially the enrollment number!
5. Read and sign the Student Agreement form.
6. Read and sign the FERPA form. Please include your supervisor’s name in the box!
7. Please scan and email these to our Participant Coordinator, McKenzie Tham, on or before the deadline listed to the right.
8. Determine if you will need to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships may be available if your supervisor or program director has determined that your program is experiencing financial hardship, and does not have funds available to pay for staff development. You will need to submit a new scholarship request each quarter. Please note that if a student receives a scholarship they are expected to fully participate in and complete the class. Not doing so will affect the possibility of future scholarships. Contact McKenzie Tham for more details.
9. If funds are available, arrange for payment of tuition and fees, which you are responsible for even if you withdraw from classes.
Fees (for-credit courses only):
10. If you decide to withdraw from a class before the end of the quarter, please fill out the Add Drop Form and submit it to the Participant Coordinator before the quarter withdrawal date.
*As Northwest Indian College is a tribal college, it is necessary to have these documents in order to complete the registration process.
Please note: if this is not your first quarter enrolling in a TVR Institute course, you do not need to re-submit all of the above documents. Please just submit a new registration form with the course(s) you wish to take each quarter.
Summer 2020: June 12, 2020