Employment + Human Resources
NWIC Employment Opportunities
NWIC & Native Preference
Current Job Openings
All posted positions are accepting applications and are open until filled.
Lummi Main Campus:
- Executive Director NWIC Foundation (Full-time, 12 months); Open to internal candidates only; Review date: May 4, 2021; open until filled
- Facilities Maintenance Director (Full-time, 12 months); Review date extended to May 10, 2021; open until filled
- Security Guard – On-Call; Review date extended to May 10, 2021; open until filled
- Senior Accountant (Full-time, 12 months); Review date extended to May 10, 2021; open until filled
- Tribal Governance and Business Management Faculty (Full-time, 9 months); Review date extended to May 14, 2021; open until filled
- Women’s Head Basketball Coach (part-time, 7 months); Review date: June 30, 2021; open until filled
Extended Campus Sites:
- COVID-19 Maintenance and Sanitation Worker- Nez Perce – Lapwai (Part-time, Temporary); Review date extended to April 23, 2021; open until filled
- Math Faculty – Nez Perce (Part-time, Adjunct); Review date extended to: May 14 2021; open until filled
- Tutor – Muckleshoot (Part-time, temporary); Review date extended to May 14, 2021; open until filled
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND FORMS
- Cover letter summarizing how you meet the position qualifications
- NWIC Application Form – Word Format / Fillable Form/ PDF Format
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Form – Word Format / Fillable Form / PDF Format
- Current and complete professional resume
- Copies of college transcripts (official copies required at time of hire)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons, who are not members of your immediate family, who have firsthand knowledge of your qualifications for the position
- If applicable to the position, provide copies of certificates/licenses/credentials
Northwest Indian College
Attn: Human Resources
2522 Kwina Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at 360.392.4230.
NWIC students are encouraged to engage and integrate into the life of the institution. Students are offered opportunities to participate in enrichment activities through Student Affairs, student government, and residence life.
Northwest Indian College administers a broad range of financial aid, scholarships, and work-study programs for students who can demonstrate financial need.
NWIC Extended Campus Locations
Northwest Indian College‘s main campus is located at the Lummi Nation. The College also has six full service extended campus sites located at Muckleshoot, Nez Perce, Nisqually, Port Gamble S’Klallam, Swinomish, and Tulalip. Please use the location links to view details for each extended campus site.