NWIC Assessment Resources
The following is a collection of documents, presentations, and links to resources that have been used in the development of assessment processes at NWIC.
They are presented as resources for ongoing assessment work at NWIC.
- Embedding Assessment at NWIC
- Learning, Teaching, and Assessment Approaches at NWIC
- External Resources for Developing and Using Rubrics
- Assessment in a Tribal College Context: A Case Study of NWIC (by Anne Marie Karlberg, 2007; 381 page doctoral thesis)
TRIBAL COLLEGE RESOURCES
- 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning (by Alexander W. Astin; Trudy W. Banta; K. Patricia Cross; Elaine El-Khawas; Peter T. Ewell; Pat Hutchings; Theodore J. Marchese; Kay M. McClenney; Marcia Mentkowski; Margaret A. Miller; E. Thomas Moran; Barbara D. Wright)
- Assessment in a Tribal College Context: NWIC Case Study – Anne Marie Karlberg (2007)
- Grades Vs. Assessment – Anne Marie Karlberg
These presentations present overviews of assessment structures and processes: