During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Enrollment Services office is operating remotely. We are communicating primarily via email. Please email us at enrollmentservices@nwic.edu if you have any questions or need assistance.  Please email us to schedule a phone call or Zoom appointment. Appointments can be made Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.

Northwest Indian College’s primary focus is on recruiting Native American and First Nations (Canadian) students but follows an “open door” admissions policy. Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who has graduated from high school or completed a GED may enroll. Students who are between the ages of 16 and 18, who have completed a high school diploma or GED, must obtain permission from their school district before enrolling for college or high school level courses. Students 16 years of age and older are eligible to enroll in Continuing Education (CEU) courses. Students who are not prepared to begin college level courses are provided with a wide variety of developmental course work designed to enable them to prepare for more advanced study and to pursue programs suited to their interests and aptitude.

*Please note that all of the programs of study currently available at Northwest Indian College are listed on the Degrees and Certificates webpage.

 If you have any questions please contact the Enrollment Office at enrollmentservices@nwic.edu.


Click Here to Order your Official Transcript Online!
Ordering a transcript online is a more convenient option that ensures all information is entered correctly to prevent delays and includes status notifications. You can order your official transcript online to be sent via regular mail or electronically via email, pending any holds.

There is a $4.00 transcript fee and an additional convenience fee per transaction to use this service (additional shipping charges may apply).

Download Transcript Request Form (paper-based)

To request your official transcript using the paper-based form, simply fill out this request and email it to enrollmentservices@nwic.edu. The $4.00 transcript fee will apply and you must contact accounting to submit payment: studentaccounts@nwic.edu.

Full-time currently enrolled students are eligible for one free official transcript per quarter, pending any holds. To receive a free transcript, students must submit the paper-based transcript request form. 

Enrollment & Registration Forms

Registration Form – for students who are enrolling in a course that is not available to be enrolled in JICS by an advisor/site manager

Add Drop Form – for students currently enrolled, who need to change his/her schedule after JICS is closed or who need instructor permission for late registration or pre-requisite waiver.

CEU Form – for Continuing Education Units, typically used for workshops & conferences


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) gives students with certain rights with respect to their education records. 

For more information regarding FERPA, please contact enrollmentservices@nwic.edu


If you are close to degree completion and plan to have all of the requirements of your program of study completed within 3 quarters or less, all students will need to complete a graduation application electronically. To do this, please sign into your JICS account and follow the directions in the Graduation Application link that can be located under the Academics tab. There is a $10 fee applied to your student account to apply for graduation.

Once you submit an application for graduation, an official evaluation of your transcripts by the Registrar will occur and you will be notified by email of your remaining requirements for your program of study.

Students who are applying for an award of completion, must complete the paper-based graduation application for Awards of Completion and email to enrollmentservices@nwic.edu.   

If you have follow up questions regarding an application, please email enrollmentservices@nwic.edu


More information about the 2021 commencement ceremony will be forthcoming.